- Width: 10 mm-250 mm
- Application: Power Distribution, Automotive Industries
- Thickness: 1 mm(min)- 40 mm
- Brand: Mexflow
- Usage: Used for gas, heater and hydraulic lines, oil burners, refrigerators, evaporators and heat exchanger
- Shape: Hollow (round, square, rectangular and elliptical)
The safe and economical distribution of electrical power has been a constant challenge, and this is the reason that a vast majority of electrical applications call for copper - a material with superior electrical conductivity than all metals except silver, combined with excellent corrosions resistance, ductility, strength, and good processability.
The rolled products of copper and its alloys are used in a variety of electrical applications such as:-
What Should You look For?
- Automation and regulation
- High and medium voltage (Transformers)
- Low voltage (circuits breakers, switches, plugs, lamp caps)
For applications in electrical engineering, a buyer should always look for a material that can improve energy efficiency, power quality, offer durability, cost benefit and reduce losses during power transmission.
Solutions We Offer:
- For electrical power connectors, a material should be considered with good corrosion resistance and current burst, where copper material has been found to be superior to aluminum.
- A buyer should also look for material with superior power quality.
- It is also important to consider materials that can improve the efficiency of electric motors. The efficiency of any electric motor depends to a large degree on the amount of copper it contains.
- The more the copper contained in the motor's windings, the lower will be resistive (I²R) stator losses and in turn higher will be the efficiency.
- For gas, heater and hydraulic lines, oil burners, refrigerators, evaporators and heat exchangers, copper have found to be high utility and functionality.
At Metal Gems, we offer a variety of copper tubular solutions for various applications in electrical engineering, including power transmission and generation, wires for building purposes, telecommunication, and electrical and electronic products.
It has been proven time and time again that our copper solutions for electrical engineering are superior to those of other metals. Designed as per the specific industry standards and guidelines, our products have been manufactured from bright strip made of copper, brass, bronze, nickel silver and various other alloys.
|Our ACR Product Range: |
Weight Calculation- (OD-WT) x WT x 0.0281 = KGS/ M
|Temper||Tensile strength kg/mm2||% Elongation on 5.65 A Min.|
|Annealed||20.5 to 25.5||40|
|As drawn (M)||27.50 Min|
|Electrical Conductivity 99.25% I.A.C.S Min. at 20° C (Annealed)|
|Copper (Incl. Silver)||99.9% Min.|
|Total Impurities (Excl. Oxygen)||0.03% Max|